Wednesday 4 June 2014

Orange Paperie June - Close up's

Hello Folks

June brings us a new challenge for Orange Paperie and this time it's me that thought of the challenge.

Pop over and check it out if you haven't seen it already.

It's Tic Tac Toe

The elements I have played with are twine, cogs and embossing
and here is my layout

(till there was you)


Followed by some close up's



My title could reflect me talking about my nephews or the boys talking about each other, either way I really miss these boys and love being an aunty to such cuties.



To compliment the cogs on the pattern papers I added a chippie cog the the corner to balance the page.

 
Some tabs either side of the photo to add another layer.


And the twine added a touch of texture.

Hope you liked the close up's.
As it's the 5th of June 2014 and the Orange Paperie challenge is released today,
I would like to say a huge Happy 3rd Birthday to my youngest nephew Nathaniel!

Thanks for stopping by.

Love Bec
xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! The twine is a cute touch & the way you've 'backed' the photo gives it such dimension....they ARE cute:) Sorry to have missed you again Bec....next time, eh???!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely Lizzy. Even if I have to ask for the day off! Thank you. I love how this layout turned out.

    ReplyDelete