Friday 20 September 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch September #2

Good Morning Folks

This weekend I have worked on another one of the great Kasiercraft Saturday sketches,  I am really enjoying using these sketches to create really bright funky pages and loving my finished product.

Here is the link to the 2nd September Saturday Sketch


Here is the sketch...



And this is my version....



With a few close ups,



I have use papers and tags from the Blast Off Paperpad


My title is a quote from Lightning McQueen as my nephew is on his new LMQ bike.


I have used Kaisercraft's Blast Off PP's including Orbit, Outer Space, and Spaceship. 
The Paper Pad provided tags and pp's for me to punch out all the stars.
I have also used Kaiser's Basic Cardstock Tomato, to add a bit of texture amongst the patterned papers. 
The title is made from Kaiser's chipboard Alphas.

I have used buttons and navy tiny twine to connect the embellishments

Thank you for popping in to take a look.

Love Bec

3 comments:

  1. Super layout Bec. Your really attacking these sketches. Loving your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous take on the sketch, Love the layering of the stars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your layout, Bec!
    It really looks awesome :)
    Great choice of papers and embellishments

    ReplyDelete