Monday 30 September 2013

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch September #4

Good Afternoon People,


I am cutting it fine but would like to upload my attempt at the most recent Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch #4 for September.

Here is the link to the Kaisercraft blog

I have used the sketch in at a different angle so I have uploaded it to show you the way I have looked at it.



Here is my attempt at this sketch...



I have used the technologic collection, with PP's Gigabyte and Delete.  Also used the cogs wooden flourishes from Kaisercrat



My title is from Dr Seuss, saying TODAY was good TODAY was fun, TOMORROW is another one!


I have used ribbon and metal embellishments.



Once again I have had a fabulous time on this Kaisercraft Sketch, I have enjoyed every sketch this month using up some fab photos of my gorgeous nephews. 

Have a great week guys
Thanks for taking a peek.
Love Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment