Tuesday 10 April 2018

Project Life Card Flip Book

Hello Everyone...
I am here today to show you a flip book I created with project life cards.  I have made this for my best friend, it's her  birthday in the UK, so I hope it has arrived by the time this goes up.  Using 3 large PL cards I have made a small birthday flip book, including letter...

The front page using the B+W PL card with Hello Lovely was a simple way to start the book, I have used glitter washi to bind the book and embellished the front with heart punches and some enamel dots.


When you turn the first page you see a birthday message and a sentiment on the left hand side.


Turning the right side, in the middle is a pocket for my letter and a letter PL card with the things I love the most.


On the right side I have a lined PL card on which I have written things I remember from our past, because it would have to be 10 years since I have seen this beautiful girl and a lot has changed since then. I blanked this for the privacy of our friendship.  I will get to see Sophie-Charlotte late this year so that's why I am sharing things I now love and things I remember about her.

I hope you like what you see and get the chance to look through the rest of my blog.

Take Care
Bec
xxx


2 comments:

  1. She will love this Bec, love the pastel colour scheme and pretty florals. That washi is a fave as well

    ReplyDelete