Sunday 9 June 2013

These boys are out of this world!

Hey Ladies,

Just here, uploading my entry to Orange Paperie for June's challenge set by Jo


Tags, Tabs & Texture

My layout uses the NEW Blast off Range from Kaisercraft.

I've chosen a set of photos of my nephews enjoying a playground in the Gibralter and thought they look like they are sat on planets.


I am sorry the photo quality is poor but the weather today is typically wintry and the light is appalling. 


I have used one main tag as my title, using the technique I learnt from the creative jumpstart yesterday, I used a blending tool, inks and bubble templates, to make it look quite planet like.  I have used lime twine to add another texture to the title.


I have used chipboard tabs and run them through my cuttlebugs to add different textures.  I have applied inks and embossing powder to give them a shine.


This was a fun layout with great bright colours for my two gorgeous nephews.
The pp's are perfect for such a fab challenge.

Hope you've had a good long weekend

B x

4 comments:

  1. love the title and love the title running along the lime twine. A fun , happy layout Bec
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fantastic Bec, lots of great techniques and texture, love the use of colour, thanks for joining us again this month xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fabulous, Bec.....loving your loops and bow with that twine!!!
    Your photos look great and love your spotty choice of papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bec, Love what you have done here, a fabulous take on Jo's challenge!

    ReplyDelete