Thursday 24 October 2013

Orange Paperie October Challenge

Good afternoon,

Finally had the chance to finish my attempt at the Orange Paperie challenge

http://orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/october-challenge-black-white-with_4.html

October challenge was Black and White with a Splash of Colour.

Had the day off today to finish my layout, I started last weekend.

I was thinking of turquoise as my splash of colour however I fell into the trap of using my favourite colour, teal.  I love it and feel it keeps my layout neutral rather than zingy.  I want the photo to be the focus!

Here it is followed by a few close ups.  I have also experimented with a new technique of watercolour around the edges of all my pattern papers, also used lots of texture plus crackle medium from Craft Queen. 





Thanks for popping in

Love Bec 

4 comments:

  1. Turned out a treat Bec, really lovely. I love all the texture and how you added your colour with the stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Bec love the texture and just that little splash of green.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bec! I love all the texture on this page and what a gorgeous pic. Well done on your experimentation I think it really works ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Had to find you through the entries over at Orange Paperie!! But I gotcha now, Bec...forever in my scrappy clutches, LOL....lovely to meet you....can't wait to pop in & see what you've been scrapping:):)
    Oh, & this is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete