Sunday 1 April 2018

Happy Mail

Hello everyone

Bec here, with some happy mail for a friend.

I used Meg's Garden Shabby Chic Background Papers range with the candy stripe pink paper and the pastel pink polka dot paper.



I made a flip book with little envelopes and because I filled the envelopes too much, could only close it in half not completely.
So I used a Hello sticker on front and Dear Jo on what would have been the back page.

I used the cut and create ephemera above Dear Jo and it was perfect to fill the blank page.

I used a Velcro dot to seal the envelope 


Inside...

(left to right)

I have used Meg's heart doily and some leftover from the A4 paper to create this little brad flower.  In this pocket envelope I put the little note.



On the second pocket envelope I have made a little selection of collectables from my stash.  I have put Life is better with Friends sticker on this pocket because we don't often get together as the group of friends but when we do, Life certainly feels better.
I have used a tiny satin ribbon from Meg's goodies.


The third envelope pocket is full of chippies,(and probably the reason I couldn't completely fold this flipbook up to it's smallest size). The lace on the pocket is the Lace Flowers 18mm from Meg's Garden lace range.


In the last envelope pocket I have made a washi sampler for my friend, hopefully she likes to bright colours.

I have created a tiny video to show you the end result in person follow the link to my instagram to see the video.


I hope you have enjoyed stopping by today, I look forward to showing you more of my creations with Meg's Garden products. 

You really must pop to her website to see all the gorgeous new items she has, there is literally something for everyone!


Take Care
All the Best
from Bec
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment