Wednesday 2 May 2018

Dear, sweet, wonderful you...

Dear, sweet, wonderful you.
 
Let me show you something I've made this weekend with Meg's goodies....
 
 
 
Using one of the 12x12 doilies I created an envelope, I adhered one of the beautiful 5.5" Card Artists' Packs/Mini Papers from the Shades of Green Collection 
 
With the floral background and ribbon on the background paper,


 
 I have added some extra flowers with ephemera from the cut and create sheets. I have raised some of the flowers for the 'off the page effect'.


I have added a satin ribbon in emerald from a bundle of Meg's goodies.

 
 With one of Meg's latest products I have added a touch of sparkle.  Meg's Garden website now has rhinestones and enamel dots.


I have used a stamp from my collection as the sentiment


I have used an emerald rhinestone on the top flap of the envelope to seal the doily around this creation.  In reality it is a touch of doubled sided tape that is sealing the doily.

 
Look at the detail in this Basket Lace Square doily.
 

I hope you have enjoyed seeing something different here today.

Hop over to Meg's Garden website to see these beautiful products and thank you for popping by my blog to take a look.

Take Care
Bec
xxx


1 comment: