Tuesday 17 July 2018

Hey Dude

I would love to show you the card I created for the July DT for Scrap the Boys New card challenge.


The sketch below is the challenge for July
 So with this sketch I created this card, I chose to stick to stars because the main challenge over at Scrap the Boys is about using stars.



Here are a few close ups of my card...

I have scraplifted from Kirei Baldwin, I have seen a layout of hers using half stars with different PP behind them.  I asked her permission back when I saw the layout to scraplift it.  I cut half a star with my craft knife, I scored a line to be able to fold back the star.
I chose a flair with 'Dude' on as part of my sentiment and I stamped 'Hey' to complete it. I am sending this to two very cool dudes, my nephews, Isaac and Nathaniel.



I used light blue enamel dots to highlight the stars and white background. 




I hope you like what I have created.




Please join in this challenge to show us your creation. 


Follow the link below to see where to upload your entry and see the other design team examples of this sketch.

http://scraptheboys.blogspot.com.au/
Take Care Everyone!
Bec
xxx




2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card. LOVE the 'half' star idea and the pp's are so colourful and boyish. Really YUMMY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Bec, very eye catching and as always perfection

    ReplyDelete