Friday 15 June 2018

BE AS AWESOME AS YOU CAN

Sherlock III: a New Case
Be as awesome as you can.
I am popping in to show you my latest creation for Meg's Garden, using the NEW collection.

Using the Sherlock III, paper collection, I have created this layout of my nephew, Nathaniel.
I have tried to replicate the peeling paper with the brown kraft paper on the background.


I have used the layered papers from one of the background sheets as ephemera.


I really like the reflection of the owl in the water so I tried not to cover it.


I have used black enamel dots to repeat the black brad holding the sentiment tag.
BE AS AWESOME AS YOU CAN.

I hope you like what I have created today with products from Meg's Garden, follow the link to her website below for more of an idea of what she sells.

http://megsgarden.com/


Take care everyone
Bec
xxx


1 comment:

  1. A very cool layout Bec , I really like the layers of Ephemera and the touch of black enamel dots

    ReplyDelete