Saturday 16 June 2018

You colour my world

hello everyone...
 
Popping in to the blog today to show you my latest creation for Scrap the Boys Card making challenge.
 
The challenge for the month of June is to use stitching on your card.
 
Here is my card...
 
 
I used my skills in embroidery to stitch on my card this month.  I did another version with my sewing machine but the look was cleaner with the hand stitching. Here is a close up...
 
 
I used coloured inks to emphasise the coloured embroidery threads.
 
 
I was lucky to come across a globe die cut from some happy mail I had received because it was perfect for me to use the sentiment, "you colour my world".
 
 
Hope you get the chance to create along with us this month, we would love to see you over at Scrap the Boys Challenge blog
 
I absolutely loved this challenge, inspiring me to get out my needle and thread.
 
Take care
Bec
xxx


1 comment:

  1. Wow Bec, such beautiful stitching and such patience ! Gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete