Saturday 16 June 2018

we create our tomorrows by what we dream today

Sherlock III: a New Case
Bec here, showcasing the new collection from Meg's Garden.
With this amazing collection of vintage papers, I have created a layout for this awesome composition photo of my nephews. I have used 3 of the A4 papers to create this background and have layered them to show how effective they are together.
Here is a close up of the crackled background paper that I placed just behind the photo to co-ordinate with the brickwork and walls in the photo.
I used 3 of the metal embellishments down the side of the photo to draw the eye back to the main piece on the page.
I have layered the clock face charm on the round filigree trinket.
I have used a saying from the Ephemera from the Poetry ephemera sheets. I felt it linked well with the photo.
I stamped a diamond pattern along the edge of the background paper and the opposite side on the compass background paper
Here is the stamping on one of the new collection A4 pages.
I have placed black rhinestones on the corners of the layers to define the corners.
All of these products can be found on Meg's Garden website, follow the link below or click on the links I have provided to the individual products.
Take Care
Bec
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful work Bec, love the clock face on the filigree and the sutle stamping

    ReplyDelete